Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Smok Cigs Is Great When Renting A Car


I’m from San Francisco and when it comes to rental cars I feel like a damn drug addict trying to find an ally way to pull over and park just to smoke a cigarette. Rental company’s will charge a pretty penny if that car smells like tobacco. I work in a very high profile company that sends me all over the bay and my stress levels haven’t been normal since I was a teen. When out for a job I spend almost all of my time in a rental car with a blue tooth stuck to my head and feeling nauseous every time I see the gas price’s.

My company has continuously cut back every little and big thing they can think of and who would of guessed it. Yup I'm paying for it and I can't afford much of any thing let alone the only vise I ever had being smoking. My smokes for crying out loud are insane to pay for now and I just got sick of paying through the ear for every thing all including my smoking habit. If I hadn’t found Smok Cigs I'm sure that I would have run the car right off the road while yelling at the top of my lungs, simultaneously popping a blood vessel out from my forehead.

You guessed it. I'm the stressed smoker and now poor. I ordered up the Smok Cigs and received it within the time the company said it would arrive for only about $70.00 with shipping. If you put together how many times I had to snub a cigarette just after lighting it up, I would have paid for a new car by now. But No! If a client hears you smoking while conversing or is offended by the smell while conversing about business and complains about it you can be fired. I talked to friends about the situation and my tension of loosing my precious job and then was informed of the web sight Sneaky Reviews. As Bill Hicks would say, “ Found my brand “.

I was surprised that I didn’t feel like I stepped into a used car lot and attacked at ever angle to buy, buy, buy. I was able to navigate a multitude of choice brands of Electronic Cigarettes easily and came across the Smok Cigs. They were the right price, the right accessories, clean looking, simplistic, and a good variety of flavors. It has been a month and I'm still with a job and inside the lines of the road, with my head intact. I still yell in the car, but that is a whole other issue that a Smok Cigs can't fix. Thank you Sneaky Reviews. As the butler would say it in the comedy movie Mr Deed's, “You are very, very, sneaky “.

No comments:

Post a Comment